Sad Reminders

An Unofficial Mark Kozelek Site

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is now READ ONLY. The new forum is here. Read why we have a new forum here.

#1 07-26-2011 9:32pm

chanel jenny

Red House Painters, Summer Dress, has anyone transcribed it?

I'd love to play this tune live, but transcribing the guitar is taking forever. I found one mediocre tab, but it's not quite right.I can't buy the sheet music because no one sells it.Does Mark K play in an alternate tuning? Has anyone seen him play it live? If I could watch him play it, I could figure out if he's fingering standard chords or an alternate tuning.

#2 07-27-2011 3:02am

Gurkov

Re: Red House Painters, Summer Dress, has anyone transcribed it?

he's usually in alternate tunings, but this one is just all strings tuned down one whole step. i seem to remember a pretty good tab out there somewhere.

#3 07-27-2011 6:24am

Sickboy

Check the tab on blueguitar.info

#4 05-08-2012 1:00am

karenmillen
Banned

Your Karen millen dresses on the net
http://www.nieos.com/
Trend isn't really just that which you put on, additionally it is how we illustrate ourselves to the environment. Whenever you find yourself selecting which pattern is good for any person, get time for you to consider your ascertain and style plus the way it appears to be like on your own corporel.Nicely proper cloths for proper celebration are necessary. Due to this fact you are feeling comfy and confident.The aforementioned occasion is in fact using the dressing sensation of your women's these days. As lately with this competitors involving modeling and method everyone wishes to look distinctive and rise into the top with the men and women throughout these.

Board footer