Sad Reminders

An Unofficial Mark Kozelek Site

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is now READ ONLY. The new forum is here. Read why we have a new forum here.

#1 10-01-2010 1:30pm

seepingthrough

AFP Vinyl Available Now!

http://www.caldoverderecords.com/

caldoverderecords wrote:

R200 copies of Admiral Fell Promises in white vinyl are available now to order at caldoverderecords.com. This double disc set includes liner notes, lyrics, and 2 live bonus tracks. All orders direct through Caldo Verde will receive a FREE limited I’ll Be There EP. This pressing of Admiral Fell Promises in white vinyl is limited to 1000 copies.

Admiral Fell Promises – Marbled Vinyl – Scandinavian dates ONLY
A limited amount of Admiral Fell Promises in marbled vinyl will be available at October Scandinavian tour dates. This pressing of marbled vinyl is exclusive to 100 copies.

Scandinavian Tour Poster
A Mark Kozelek Scandinavian Tour 2010 poster designed by Jason Munn will be available at upcoming Scandinavian tour dates.

Admiral Fell Promises – Black Vinyl
Admiral Fell Promises in black vinyl can be found at auralexploits.com
This pressing in black vinyl is a limited to 1000 copies.

I've gone ahead and ordered a copy, but I had pre-ordered a copy at insound ages ago, wonder what will happen with that.

Last edited by seepingthrough (10-01-2010 1:37pm)

Red House Painters Live Shows and Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/meolox

#2 10-02-2010 8:11am

admiralfell

Re: AFP Vinyl Available Now!

and from aural exploits....

We will be receiving copies on White vinyl to be available for shipping by 10/12...

The vinyl version of the new album by Sun Kil Moon, entitled "Admiral Fell Promises" will be released by Vinyl Films and Caldo Verde Records.

This 71-minute twelve song double vinyl LP of original material includes the complete ten-song album plus exclusive liner notes and two bonus tracks recorded live at St. Malo, France.

This is Sun Kil Moon's fourth album, the third of original material after 2003's "Ghosts Of The Great Hightway" and 2008's "April". Additionaly, "Admiral Fell Promises" is the first that is all acoustic, played entirely by Mark Kozelek on nylon string guitar.

The white vinyl pressing is a one time only pressing of 1000 copies.

I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

#3 10-02-2010 12:36pm

lament
Site Owner
Website

Not sure what R200 means, but 1000 white copies, 1000 black copies.. is that what I'm understanding?

#4 10-02-2010 2:24pm

Jack Jennings

Yes - and 100 Marble copies available only at Scandinavian shows in October.  Anyone want to pick me up one over there?

I guess that black vinyl won't be ready for another month according to Aural Exploits.  They've got the white up there though.

lament wrote:

Not sure what R200 means, but 1000 white copies, 1000 black copies.. is that what I'm understanding?

#5 10-03-2010 12:54pm

mpneuman

Anyone going to any of the Scandinavian dates want to pick me up a copy of the marble vinyl and the tour poster?  I will pay pal money promptly. 

I wish i could make it myself but cant get time off work. 

thanks!

#6 10-03-2010 6:04pm

CavedMyKarmaIn

I will pay very well for marbled vinyl if anyone can get their hands on one

#7 10-03-2010 8:02pm

takemeoutPM

ditto on the marbled version! I think the wording is "a Limited Number" will be available at the Shows so there might be hope that some might find their way to Aural or Caldo Verde.

#8 10-04-2010 7:50am

mogambo

Does anyone have an update from Insound? They seem to have no idea about it, and I am thiking of cancelling my order with them and getting in through CV..

#9 10-04-2010 2:32pm

CavedMyKarmaIn

takemeoutPM wrote:

ditto on the marbled version! I think the wording is "a Limited Number" will be available at the Shows so there might be hope that some might find their way to Aural or Caldo Verde.

anyone with half a brain at those shows will buy as many as they can get their hands on to flip. will be able to make 100% profit instantly, as much as 500% if willing to wait a few years. i'd get all my friends to help me if they cap it at one per customer.

#10 10-05-2010 6:11am

Jack Jennings

No wonder your karma is caved in.

CavedMyKarmaIn wrote:
takemeoutPM wrote:

anyone with half a brain at those shows will buy as many as they can get their hands on to flip. will be able to make 100% profit instantly, as much as 500% if willing to wait a few years. i'd get all my friends to help me if they cap it at one per customer.

#11 10-05-2010 10:38am

seepingthrough

Might aswell throw an offer out there if someone wants to do a trade if they buy the marbled afp. I've got a spare copy of the White Christmas/Little Drummer Boy boxset in VG+ condition (vinyl mint, minor defects with box itself) I'd swap for marbled AFP and the poster.

#12 10-05-2010 10:54am

Jack Jennings

To all Scandinavian readers here at Sad Reminders, I will offer a near mint, black vinyl version of Ghosts of the Great Highway for a marble vinyl version of Admiral Fell Promises.  I don't need the poster.

Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by Jack Jennings (10-05-2010 12:25pm)

#13 10-05-2010 12:24pm

seepingthrough

Jack Jennings wrote:

To all Scandinavian readers here at Sad Reminders, I will offer a near mint, black vinyl version of Ghosts of the Great Highway or a still sealed Little Drummer Boy/White Christmas box (your choice)  for a marble vinyl version of Admiral Fell Promises.  I don't need the poster.

Makes my offer redundant sad

#14 10-05-2010 12:26pm

Jack Jennings

Sorry 'bout that.  Took it out and will save it for my grandkids.

seepingthrough wrote:
Jack Jennings wrote:

To all Scandinavian readers here at Sad Reminders, I will offer a near mint, black vinyl version of Ghosts of the Great Highway or a still sealed Little Drummer Boy/White Christmas box (your choice)  for a marble vinyl version of Admiral Fell Promises.  I don't need the poster.

Makes my offer redundant sad

#15 10-05-2010 12:52pm

seepingthrough

Jack Jennings wrote:

Sorry 'bout that.  Took it out and will save it for my grandkids.

Hah, put it back I don't mind.

Board footer