Happy Birthday Mark

Happy 52nd birthday Mark from a man who shares your age until I hit 53 on 4th of March
Health happiness & prosperity is what I wish for you and to quote ABBA
🎶Thank You For The Music 🎶

Comments

• WDSWDS

And tunes! On this wonderful day, I wish for Mark the gift of the remembrance of melody. May he receive this gift gladly and lavish it upon his new records.

@WDS said:
    And tunes! On this wonderful day, I wish for Mark the gift of the remembrance of melody. May he receive this gift gladly and lavish it upon his new records.

Well said but he is the best part of 3 decades producing music & so much of it has been brilliant & inspiring so 🤞that his Mojo might return

• JRSJRS

Happy Birthday Krazy Koz-meister!

• WDSWDS

@MrHanky said:

@WDS said:

Well said but he is the best part of 3 decades producing music & so much of it has been brilliant & inspiring so 🤞that his Mojo might return

We live in hope.

1st anniversary of the passing of another Mark a legend & eccentric to say the least in Mark E Smith of The Fall

happy birthday. I don't know about Mark Smith, but I still miss Tom Petty.

• JRSJRS

Another (in)famous Mark also celebrated his birthday in Jan - Mr Eitzel was 60!!! Wow.

Yes, Morrissey is turning 60 in May as well.

BTW Mark Eitzel will be doing living room shows in the U.S. this spring and they still need a host for Madison WI.

http://www.undertowmusic.com/mark-eitzel-living-room-tour-march-april-may-2019/

• JRSJRS

@KozFan said:
    BTW Mark Eitzel will be doing living room shows in the U.S. this spring and they still need a host for Madison WI.

http://www.undertowmusic.com/mark-eitzel-living-room-tour-march-april-may-2019/

Yes I saw that, that’s pretty cool.

@KozFan said:
    Yes, Morrissey is turning 60 in May as well..

Morrissey? Is he even still making records?

Oh snap!