Holly Throsby "What Do You Say?" featuring you know who

edited November 2016 in Mark Kozelek

Wow nice song and oh what is that Mark is doing again?....
Oh yeah SINGING....
It's been so long

See sunkilmoon.com

Comments

• OMG, it's SO good! Thank you for sharing.

a nice little song, never heard of her, but this song makes me feel happy and warm!

Check www.hollythrosby.com Appears she is an author too.

• Like hearing an old friend. Thanks for posting this.

• JRSJRS

You can buy this on iTunes now FYI.

• This is really lovely. Nice singing from Holly and Mark, warm guitar sound - one of those things Mark does once in a while which remind you of the greatness!

@ShanghaiDumplingShop said:
    This is really lovely. Nice singing from Holly and Mark, warm guitar sound - one of those things Mark does once in a while which remind you of the greatness!

Agreed but it's a shame it seems to be songs written by others with him as guest vocalist that work best....Blue Foundation,Minor Victories and now this

• JRSJRS

@MrHanky said:

..... the Album Leaf, Desertshore!

• It's the first day of December and I've been playing Mark Kozelek Sings Christmas Carols in the car on the way to work. Nothing like a bit of Koz at Christmas to cheer everyone up.

@ShanghaiDumplingShop said:
    It's the first day of December and I've been playing Mark Kozelek Sings Christmas Carols in the car on the way to work. Nothing like a bit of Koz at Christmas to cheer everyone up.

yeah me too, it's a nice little album.

The Sunday Times Culture Section has a top drawer review of Holly Throsby's new album After A Time & mentions "the duetting voice of Mark Kozelek in What Do You Say ("Well, what do you say?No, you say it best")....
    They are big Kozelek fans at The Sunday Times and have been for as long as I can recall