Selling LARGE ORIGINAL PAINTING of Koz from his Red House Painters days

edited January 2016 in Buy/Sell/Trade

An ex girlfriend of mine painted this for me. It's epic. It's an original, multi-canvas pointillist portrait of Mark Kozelek of Sun Kil Moon and Red House Painters. It's a one-of-a-kind piece that would be great for collectors, RHP/SKM enthusiasts, and pop art lovers. Looks great on a wall.

Each 10" x 10" canvas is attached together by black straps, measuring 31" x 42.5" overall. It's about 1.5" thick. Each canvas can be hung individually, or the painting can be hung as a whole from the rod.

I live in Los Angeles. Feel free to check out the piece on....

Craigslist: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/art/5387969984.html
Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172051323388?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Comments

• Dude, I think your painting is amazing! I just put the first bid in on eBay!

• JRSJRS

I like it but I can't get passed the eye on the left; is it open or closed or looking down? Good luck with the sale.

• JRSJRS

@salvador_sanchez said:
    JRS

Ha ha. I really want to watch that movie now!

• @swilletted said:
    Dude, I think your painting is amazing! I just put the first bid in on eBay!

Awesome, man! Thanks so much! It's really amazing in person.

• @bencaro said:
    Awesome, man! Thanks so much! It's really amazing in person.

My pleasure, man- I'm happy that I won the auction and will be able to hang it in my apartment :)

Will you be hosting showings?

• @KozFan said:
    Will you be hosting showings?

Sure, why not! If want to pop by my Chicago apartment for a showing and a beer, you would be more than welcome to drop in :)

• The painting has been hung over my record collection! If you're interested in see the painting for yourself while listening to a Koz record and live in Chicago, feel free to shoot me a message! It is truly a beautiful piece of art :)

alternate text

• nice!