Hey you T-Shirt wearing silly hilly billys

Just got notification from CV that it's on its way...

Comments

• Me too!

just got mine in the mail. No free CD.

@sg70471 I reckoned that would be the case as free cd only available with orders desoatched October and beyond

• I don't think the t-shirt was supposed to come with the free live CD, I think the live disc only comes with MK Sings Christmas Carols pre-orders, and then virtually any current release from CV after a certain date

So I got my shirt in the mail today. Glad to see it reached me safely in India. I was worried customs would open it up and due to our sometimes strict censorship laws confiscate it or something. Anyways it's here!

So...have you guys worn this out in public? Would love to hear funny reactions you've gotten while wearing it. I can't wait to wear it and hit my local haunts this weekend. Gonna be a few laughs for sure. Especially for people who have no idea what the context of it is.

Well with no hillbillies there you shouldn't get in a bar fight.

I was considering wearing it tomorrow night when Grant Lee Buffalo and Howe Gelb are playing together in Whelans Dublin...just considering at this stage...hmmm what do ye reckon?
    I was thinking of getting one with "Sunken Moon y'all go fuck yourselves" printed up for December's visit to The Button Factory

• did anyone here from the southern United States buy one?

or am I the only dixieland dude on the forum?

I got one. My wife told me that I am not allowed to wear it in public. The day will come my friend! The day will come!

Do I hear a whip?

sg70471 said:
    I got one. My wife told me that I am not allowed to wear it in public. The day will come my friend! The day will come!

No KozFan he is not whipped by his good lady...she just wants him to wear it in those intimate private moments they have together..ha ha

• MrHanky said:

sg70471 said:

No KozFan he is not whipped by his good lady...she just wants him to wear it in those intimate private moments they have together..ha ha

I guess she is into being a called a fucking hillbilly in times like those

• "shut out what they say, 'cause your friends are fucking hillbillies anyway..."

• JRSJRS

What do Hillbillies do on Halloween?

Pump kin.

JRS said:
    What do Hillbillies do on Halloween?

Pump kin.

Formidable