'Baby In Death Can I Rest Next To Your Grave' Live Recording Request

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone here can help me out. Me and my dad are both huge SKM/RHP fans, and some time ago - perhaps a year - there was a YouTube video with minimal views of Mark playing an acoustic live version of 'Baby In Death Can I Rest Next To Your Grave'. My dad and I enjoyed it massively, it was our favourite live recording we'd ever heard of him - but we didn't download it, since I've never known Mark's live recordings get removed from YouTube before, especially this one which wasn't even from an album as far as I can tell. Then, you guessed it, it got taken down. However, someone must have uploaded it from somewhere, so I know the recording is out there, on probably multiple computers since I'm sure many had the foresight which I didn't to download. It's also possible it's from a bonus live album, but I haven't found any evidence of this. At any rate, my dad was diagnosed as terminally ill some months ago, and has expressed a burning desire to hear this recording again before he goes, so I'm here trying desperately to see if anyone has it, as I've run out of leads. I even emailed Mark's agent, and got passed through to Mark (who expressed condolences), but he was unaware of any recording. I"m hoping you can help me out. All good wishes.

Comments