Comments

Free with purchase. So wait to preorder 30 Seconds until April.

Darn, wish I didn't preorder this a month ago

Maybe it will be by shipping date.

I received an email last weekend from Caldo Verde after preordering the new Jesu/Sun Kil Moon a few months ago. They asked if I would prefer Night Talks or Down In The Willow Garden. Think I have 7 copies of Willow Garden at this point...

I gave a couple away. Although it's not the best introduction for the uninitiated.

Yeah true, I was gonna give it to a friend who I believe just has listened to GotGH and one RHP album but I don't think it would make him want to explore any further.. Sick Again is wondrous though

I got an email a month ago about my Jesu/Sun Kil Moon order but I think they were offering The Kids instead of Willow and I said I'd take that as I have three Willow Gardens once my Sun Kil Moon CD arrived

@KozFan said:
    Free with purchase. So wait to preorder 30 Seconds until April.

Thanks. I haven't even got CALALARVOB (!) yet but after just playing Jesu/SKM, I think this will interest me more so I will pre-order in April & get this E.P. Mark's singing /shouting / barking on Jesu/SKM is so bad in places its actually really funny, and somehow it goes well with the heavy music.

I must be one of the very few here who hasn't got a copy of DITWG. Am I missing anything? I already have Sick Again from an Uncut magazine free CD.

• I actually think DITWG is pretty good. Though one copy's plenty, obviously.

• edited March 2017 Posts: 1,177

I have two extras of DITWG if anyone in the U.S. wants one. Had four at one time.

If anyone in the UK has a spare DITWG going cheap, give me a shout

• JRSJRS

@Thunderbolt said:
    If anyone in the UK has a spare DITWG going cheap, give me a shout

Mate, you can have one of mine for the cost of postage. Hit me with a PM.

Thanks, PM sent

Really like what Mark did on this one.

• Looking forward to everyone discussing Mark's sound effects on the title track.

• I really enjoy "Astronomy" - a great compromise between Mark's recent talking style and a nice guitar melody.

Sorry to be the dinosaur but why does stuff stream so early? I prefer waiting for the physical item to arrive.

• edited March 2017 Posts: 1,063

Streaming on Spotify and available for purchase on iTunes as well.

Famous Blue Raincoat is live from last year's Leonard Cohen tribute show.

That Kath Bloom duet is some precious ass folk music but I dig it.

I can't believe he's actually playing the guitar again.

This EP does not suck.

"Astronomy" is just so lovely!

Hi, if anyone else has got a spare copy of Down In The Willow Garden then would be happy to buy it off them, cheers!

@harbour happy to give it to you for postage

• edited March 2017 Posts: 5

The first song of the EP, "Night talks" is really beautiful! Mark actually sings again.
    The chords is simple but quite nice. Not sure about his imitations of different elements in first minute of the song, but I can live with that.

Also like the acoustic version of "Portugal". It made the lyrics more justice.

It must be quite the shoe store.

• Yeah "night talks" seems simple but effective and it's probably my favorite, in fact i hesitate between this one and "astronomy".

So pre-orders get you the Night Talks EP as of today, but CV still won't let you pre-order the new Jesu/SKM release

• JRSJRS

You can buy it on iTunes for £3.99 now.